Dear exhibitors, partners, buyers and friends:
The 14th China International Battery Fair (CIBF2020), organized by China Industrial Association of Power Sources, was originally planned to be held in Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center from May 25 to 27, 2020. The novel coronavirus is spreading all around the world. In order to protect the health and life safety of exhibitors, visitors and partners, and ensure the exhibition results of exhibitors at home and abroad, we announced "the 14th China International Battery Fair (CIBF2020)” would be postponed on March 17, 2020. After negotiation with Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center, we solemnly announce: the 14th China International Battery Fair, CIBF2021 will be held in Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center March 19-21, 2021, and the exhibition venue, booth number and area of exhibitors will remain unchanged.
As of March 16, 2020, 1110 exhibitors have registered the 14th China International Battery Fair, excluding the exhibitors from German, Korean and Taiwan pavilions. All the nine halls in Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center have been booked, and nearly 200 companies are still waiting for booking.
In order to make good preparation for the exhibition, we inform you:
1. Exhibitors who pay full booth fees before May 25, 2020 can enjoy a 10% discount for participating in the 15th CIBF Exhibition.
2. We will hold online exhibition of CIBF2021 from May 25, 2020. Visitors can search by the exhibits, exhibitor name and exhibition hall. Exhibitors are requested to improve and release the company's Chinese and English profiles, exhibits information and contact information through the exhibition background management system before May 25, 2020.
3. We will use CIBF WeChat official account and website to release exhibits, new product information and business news for exhibitors from May 25, 2020.
4. The contracts signed by CIAPS with each exhibitor or partner will continue to be valid until March 21, 2021. If necessary, a new contract can also be signed.
5. If you can't apply to the booth, please contact us in time. We'll let you know as soon as we have a new booth.
Thank you for your understanding and support as always. We are confident to present a professional exhibition. Let's overcome the difficulties and participate in the grand event.
CIBF2021 will meet you from March 19 to 21, 2021!
For more information, please contact：
About the exhibition, please contact:
Ms. Lu Hui： Tel.:13622009937， E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Liu Yihan Tel.:18202665861， E-mail: email@example.com
Ms. Wang Xichen: Tel.:13752438090， E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the media,buyers and visitors, please contact:
Ms. Liu Xiaoxia：Tel.:15022617437， E-mail: email@example.com
About the transportation and catalogue, please contact:
Ms. Wang Fuluan：Tel.:13752078530， E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the conference, please contact:
Ms. Cheng Liwen Tel.:15922250061， E-mail: email@example.com
Ms. Yang Liu Tel.:18722014046， E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For details of the exhibition and conference please visit the exhibition website: www.cibf.org.cn or WeChat official account "CIBF-China".
China Industrial Association of Power Sources
March 31, 2020