China Industrial Association of Power Sources
China Industrial Association of Power Sources (CIAPS) was founded on December 10, 1989. It is a national and industrial social organization voluntarily formed by enterprises and institutions related to the battery industry. It is a non-profit social organization. It has more than 550 members and has 10 branches, including alkaline battery and new type chemical power sources branch, lead acid storage battery branch, lithium battery branch, dry cell branch, solar energy photovoltaic branch, accessory and equipment for battery branch, power bank branch, energy storage battery applications branch, power battery application branch, and battery separator branch.
We specialize in solutions of various batteries and battery system, such as lead-acid battery, cadmium nickel battery, Nickel-hydrogen battery, Zinc-manganese alkaline manganese battery, primary lithium battery, lithium battery, solar battery, fuel cell, zinc-silver battery, thermal battery, super capacitor, thermoelectric generator,etc. And professional in variety of materials, spare parts, equipment, testing instruments and battery management system of battery.
Our business scope includes the following items.
(1) To be a bridge between in government and our association members, which not only reflect the wishes and requirements of members to government, but also communicate relevant government policies, laws, regulations to members and assist in implementation.
(2) To put forward suggestions of formulating policies and regulations of battery industry to government, which is according to industry statistics that is carrying out collection, analysis and exchange of technical, economic and market information in accordance with the law.
(3) To organize and make rules and regulations,assist government to regulate market behavior,expand market and establish a fair and competitive external environment for members,safeguard the legitimate interest of members and the overall interests of industry.
(4) To organize formulation and revision of association standards of battery industry, participate in drafting and revision of national standards and industry standards, and promote it implementation. To promote Environmental protection and energy conservation and accelerate recycling of waste battery.
(5) To assist government to formulate development plans and industrial policies for the battery industry.
(6) To carry out quality testing of battery products, evaluation and promotion of scientific and technological achievements, recommend new technologies and products, and assist members to make efforts for innovation.
(7) To edit and publish publications, build and operate websites, and provide information services for members.
(8) To organize members for exchanging experiences of technology and management, and popularize advanced scientific and technological achievements and modern management methods.
(9) To organize corresponding training, such as personnel, technical, management, regulatory, etc. To guide and assist members to improve business management.
(10) To develop economic and technological exchanges and academic exchanges, and hold national and international exhibitions and conferences of battery industry. On the basis of equality and mutual benefit, continue to strengthen exchanges and cooperation with relevant foreign organizations and societies, organize members to go abroad to participate in international exhibitions and conferences, and provide service for members to explore both domestic and foreign markets.
(11) To play a self-regulatory role in coordinating the sales price and export price of battery products to promote fair competition.
(12) To represent the industry or coordinate members to respond foreign non-tariff trade barriers actively, safeguard legitimate rights of members and protect safety of battery industry.
(13) To be entrusted by government and relevant departments, to carry out preliminary demonstration on major investment, transformation and development, and participate in project supervision.
(14) To undertake matters that be entrusted by government and carry out other activities that be beneficial to battery industry.
We have maintained a good partnership with international well-known academic groups, industry associations and multinational companies in battery field. On the basis of equality and mutual benefit, we are willing to carry out technical exchanges and cooperation with foreign institutions, to carry Chinese transformation of battery industry from a big producer and exporter to a powerful nationstate, and promote rapid and healthy development of Chinese battery industry.
CIBF- China International Battery Fair
China Industrial Association of Power Sources is the organizer of China International Battery Fair (CIBF). The CIBF is a battery industry international regular fair, which is held biennially in China, and has become the largest battery fair in the world. CIBF includes exhibition, technical conference and procurement fair. CIBF is the first registered trademark exhibition and approved by the State Administration for Industry and Commerce Trademark Registration on Jan. 28, 1999, and re-approved in 2009.
The 1st CIBF was hold in Tianjin in September 1992, and became a regular fair which is held biennially in China. CIBF was hold 6 times in Beijing. The 6th CIBF was postponed from 2003 to 2004 because of SARS. The 8th CIBF was hold in Tianjin because Olympic Games were hold in Beijing that year. CIBF was hold the first time in Shenzhen in 2010, and was hold 6 times successfully in Shenzhen since then.
HISTORY OF CIBF
The 14th China International Battery Fair
The 14th China International Battery Fair which was hold from March 21 to 23, 2021 in Shenzhen was organized by CIAPS, and co-organized by CETC Energy and Tianjin Institute of Power Sources
CIBF2021 rented the exhibition halls 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8 and 9 and the passageway on the second floor of Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center, with a total exhibition area of 100000 square meters. It set up battery hall, material hall, equipment hall and overseas hall respectively. A total of 1311 domestic and foreign manufacturers participated in the exhibition, focusing on their new achievements in the application fields of new energy vehicles, electric two wheeled vehicles, new energy storage, 3C electronics, etc. in the last two years. The exhibits covered batteries, materials equipment and multiple system solutions.
Although affected by the epidemic situation, this CIBF exhibition was postponed from 2020 to 2021, and the organizer has controlled the exhibition area and the number of exhibitors accordingly, the exhibits launched by various enterprises in this exhibition are still brilliant. Exhibitors publicized the exhibits through on-site lottery, on-site press conference, video display and other ways to show their superior products and technologies as well as their firm confidence in the new energy industry at home and abroad.
In three days, more than 62137 professional visitors from home and abroad visited the CIBF exhibition, including domestic visitors from 494 counties and cities of 31 provincial administrative units, and overseas visitors from 10 countries or regions, including Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan. By making an appointment in advance, on-site electronic registration, on-site paper form registration and other means, visitors can enter the museum orderly under the premise of ensuring effective epidemic prevention and control. There were 56825 registered WeChat visitors, with an attendance rate of 92%. The total number of visitors to this exhibition is 71319.
During the exhibition, CIBF2021 China International Conference on the Frontier Technology of Advanced Batteries, the 2nd International Conference on New Energy Vehicles & Power Battery and China International Battery Industry Cooperation Summit were also hold.
CIBF2021 China International Conference on the Frontier Technology of Advanced Batteries adhering to the style of "professional technology discussion", more than 50 experts and scholars from domestic and foreign battery and related industries were invited to carry out in-depth discussions on the latest technology of power battery and energy storage battery, and more than 1100 audiences were attracted to participate in the audit and discussion;
The 2nd International Conference on New Energy Vehicles & Power Battery with the theme on "Application and development of soft battery technology", nearly 40 industry leaders shared with more than 500 guests on the spot from the aspects of soft battery related technologies, processes, equipment, materials, applications, etc;
China International Battery Industry Cooperation Summit (CIBICS) focusing on the development opportunities of China's battery industry in Europe, focusing on new carbon emission regulations, building an efficient dialogue platform between China and the EU, which has been actively participated by Chinese and European enterprises, 300 guests were attracted to the conference in two days
Despite the influence of epidemic prevention and control and other factors, this CIBF2021 exhibition still shows its unique charm of "the world's largest battery industry exhibition". The scale of the exhibition, the audience and the enthusiasm of the industry exceeded the organizers' expectations. CIBF2021 is an important window for the world to understand the battery industry, and also an important bridge and platform for Chinese battery industry chain enterprises to connect with the global industry.
Any question about the exhibition, conference and advertising, please contact:
CIBF2023 office Address:
No. 6, Huake 7th Road, Hi-tech Industry Park, Xiqing District, Tianjin 300384, China.
About the exhibition, please contact:：
Lu Hui E-mail: email@example.com Tel：022-23959049
Liu Yihan E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel：022-23959049
Wang Xichen E-mail: email@example.com Tel：022-23959049
About the conference, please contact:
Cheng Liwen E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel：022-23959269
Yang Liu E-mail: email@example.com Tel：022-23959269
About the transportation and catalogue, please contact:：
Wang Fuluan E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel：022-23959269
About the media,buyers and visitors, please contact:：
Liu Xiaoxia E-mail: email@example.com Tel：022-23959049