13th China International Battery Fair
3rd China Energy Storage Exhibition
2nd China Power Bank Exhibition
May 22-24, 2018
Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center
(Add.: Fuhua Third Road, Futian District, Shenzhen China)
China Industrial Association of Power Sources
Tianjin Institute of Power Sources
National Engineering Research Center of New Power Sources
National Quality Supervision & Testing Center of Chemical & Physical Power Sources
Chemical &Physical Power Source Branch, Chinese Institute of Electronics
Battery Committee, Chinese Electrotechnical Society
National Technical Committee on Alkaline Storage Battery of SAC
National Technical Committee on Solar PV Energy System of SAC
National Key Lab. of Chemical & Physical Power Sources
China Industrial Association of Power Sources will hold the "13th China International Battery Fair (CIBF2018)" on May 22 to 24, 2018 in Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center. CIBF2018 will be accompanied by the 3rd China Energy Storage Exhibition and 2nd China Power Bank Exhibition.
For CIBF2018, the exhibition area is 97,500 square meters, the number of exhibitors will be up to 1500, the number of booths will be over 4800. CIBF2018 will focus on the global 3C battery, power battery, energy storage battery, various battery materials, manufacturing equipment and system solutions, with a special focus on the series of achievements in the field of new energy passenger bus, passenger cars and logistics vehicles in our country in the last two years. The theme of CIBF2018 technical conference will be “power batteries and energy storage batteries", focusing on electric vehicle batteries and micro-grid, smart grid and energy storage battery with a variety of the latest developments. There will be 1500 people from more than 50 countries and regions attend the meeting.
CIBF2018 will be a trade platform for battery manufacturers and users to exchange ideas on new technology, to expand their markets and promote their products and services to customers in the worldwide marketplace.
Welcome the battery manufacturers, vendors, research institutions, universities and users to take part in CIBF2018
(1) Exhibition (2) Technical Conference (3) Procurement Fair
SCOPE OF EXHIBITION
(1) All kinds of Batteries: Li-ion, NiMH, Ni-Cd, lead-acid, zinc-air, super-capacitors, Na-S, flow cell, lithium primary, Zinc manganese batteries, alkaline manganese batteries, nickel zinc batteries, silver zinc battery, thermal battery, fuel cells, solar cells, thermoelectric cooling modules and other new battery types ;
(2) All kinds of battery pack: battery packs for feature phones and smart phones, laptop tablets and computers, walkie talkie, cordless phones, digital products, emergency lights, electric toys, UPS, railway locomotives and passenger cars, metro vehicle, ship, unmanned aerial vehicles and aeromodelling etc.;
(3) Power batteries and management systems: unmanned aerial vehicle, model airplane, power batteries, electric bicycles, electric tricycles, low speed electric cars, electric buses, electric passenger cars and electric logistics vehicles and battery management system;
(4) EV charging station and related facilities: Charging pile, charging for intelligent network of power plant, electric vehicle charging station, charging station power distribution equipment, charging for battery and battery management system, parking lot charging facilities and intelligent monitoring equipment, charging station power supply solution, charging stations, smart grid solutions, etc.;
(5) All kinds of energy storage batteries and EPC: large scale energy storage, micro grid, distributed energy, home storage system, communication base station energy storage, industrial energy storage technology, home energy storage, electric car storage charge (change) power plants, BMS battery management system, PCS storage energy inverter and variety of chemical energy storage and physical energy storage products;
(6) Mobile power and related products: all kinds of brand mobile power products, a variety of specifications for lithium ion battery, all material shell, mobile design scheme of power supply and charger IC, protection circuit and PCB circuit board, USB interface and data lines
(7) Solar cell, system and applications: Silicon solar cells and materials; thin film solar cells and materials; solar transparent packaging material; solar cell and module production equipment, testing equipment; solar street light, lawn light, traffic lights, etc.; solar chargers; users of photovoltaic power, grid-connected photovoltaic systems, photovoltaic power transmission and distribution equipments; inverter; measurement and control systems; solar system control software
(8) Battery manufacturing equipments, testing instruments, chargers, raw materials and components for all kinds of batteries;
(9) Battery recycle technologies and processing equipments.
(10) Battery testing and certification bodies, etc.
There are standard exhibition booth (9m2: 3m×3m) and space area (min area 36 m2). The standard booth fee is US$2800/9m2 and the space area fee is US$280/m2.
Each standard booth (9 m2) provides a fascia in Chinese-English (two for angular position), one table, two folding chairs, two lamps, one power socket, one basket, one carpet, three exhibition walls (3 x 3 x 2.5m), two staff lunch for three days and company contact information printed in the CIBF2018 Catalogue (to exhibition form shall prevail).
Allocation of booths:
The exhibition hall is divided into battery products and application area (Hall 1), raw materials and spare parts area (Hall 2, 3, 4), manufacturing equipment and test instrument area (Hall 6, 7, 8, and 9). The exhibitors from outside China, Hong Kong SAR, Macao SAR and Taiwan China will be arranged in the Hall 1.
The principle of booth arrangement is applying early, paying early, and assigning early. The booth fee should be remitted to the designated bank account after confirmation of the booth within a week. The organizer has the right to sell the selected booth to other companies if overdue.
Cancellation: Those who are not able to take part in the exhibition after application for particular reasons are allowed to withdraw. The procedure should be handled after confirming by the committee during the designated time period. If the exhibitors quit before March 1, 2018, the committee will claim 30% of the booths fee for compensation and repay the rest. If the exhibitors quit from March 1 to May 1, 2018, the committee will claim 60% of the booths fee for compensation and repay the rest. If the exhibitors quit after May 1, 2018, there will be no repayment.
(1) Exhibitors are requested to go to the CIBF official website (www.cibf.org.cn) for registration during the confirmation exhibition and to choose the booth through the online booth map;
(2) An online participation contact will be generated within 5 workdays after CIAPS received the exhibitor’s application. Please download and stamp. Please remit the booth fee to the designated bank account within 10 workdays. The exhibitors need to fill in the CIBF2018 application form and email it to CIBF2018 Office.
(3) Organizer will make out an invoice after receiving exhibitors’ remittances within 30 working days (the day will be automatically extended for one week for holidays or at the beginning/end of the month ), and express it to the exhibitors;
(4) CIAPS will inform the exhibitors the user name and password on website www.cibf.org.cn. The exhibitors should upload the detailed company information, products and news.
(5)The booth confirmation will be sent to the exhibitors by email 1-2 months before the fair.
(6) The exhibitors need to take the booth confirmation to on-site registration for the exhibition and exhibition procedures.
CIBF2018 technical conference will be named as “China International Conference on the Frontier Technology of Advanced Batteries, CIBF2018”. Please see the technology conference announcement on website for more information.
1．Catalogue advertising: CIAPS will edit and print the Catalogue CIBF2018 in Chinese and English, which will include exhibitor information, agendas of the exhibition and conference. The printing quantity is 10000. Both of exhibitors and non-exhibitors can advertise in the catalogue and exhibitors can enjoy 20% discount.
Inside front cover
Inside back cover
Black and white interpolation
Data bag advertisement
Printing quantity is 6000.
The exhibition card back and lanyard advertisement
The visitor card back and lanyard advertisement
The lunch ticket back advertisement
Any question about the exhibition, conference and advertising, please contact:
Address: No. 6, Huake 7th Road, Hi-tech Industry Park, Xiqing District, Tianjin 300384, China.
About the exhibition, please contact:
Ms. Lu Hui： Tel.:+86-22-23959049， E-mail: email@example.com
Ms. Liu Yihan： Tel.:+86-22-23959049， E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Wang Xichen: Tel.:+86-22-23959049， E-mail: email@example.com
About the conference, please contact:
Ms. Cheng Liwen：Tel.:+86-22-23959269， E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the tansportation and catalogue, please contact:
Ms. Wang Fuluan：Tel.:+86-22-23959049， E-mail: email@example.com
About the media,buyers and visitors, please contact:
Ms. Liu Xiaoxia：Tel.:+86-22-23959049， E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
China Industrial Association of Power Sources
Aug. 25, 2017